ARMENBROK OJSC is Armenia based leading investment company, providing its customers with full range of financial and investment services in the Armenian capital market, including: investment banking services (fundraising, IPO, private placements), brokerage and investments, legal and business consulting, international trading, corporate governance advisory, corporate restructuring, M&A, etc. Since its establishment in 1994, ARMENBROK has put its best efforts to open as many doors as possible to individual and institutional investors and companies so that it would be in their best interest to invest in securities of reputable Armenian companies.
Our Company was registered and licensed by the Central Bank Armenia as an investment company on November 4, 2008. Notwithstanding, we have a history spanning over 25 years, as the present legal and organizational status of ARMENBROK evolved through a number of corporate development stages presented below:
|Foundation of ARMBROK LLC
|ARMBROK LLC renaming into Armenian-Canadian joint enterprise LLC
|Armenian-Canadian joint enterprise LLC reorganization into ARMENBROK CJSC
|ARMENBROK CJSC reorganization into ARMENBROK OJSC
|Through merger of ARMENBROK OJSC and Master Capital LLC the new ARMENBROK OJSC was established
ARMENBROK is a full member of Armenia Securities Exchange and the Securities Settlement System (has the status of the Account Operator and is a member of the regulated market settlement system).
Armenia Securities Exchange (until 2019, NASDAQ OMX Armenia) named ARMENBROK:
- Best Exchange Member in Corporate Securities Market (for 2012-2014 and 2016),
- Best Exchange Member in Repo/Swap Transactions (2018),
- Best Member in Unified System of Securities Registration and Settlement (for 2015-2018),
- Best Account Operator-Registry Keeper of Depository System (for 2015-2018),
- Best Account Operator-Custodian of Depository System in Corporate Securities Market (for 2014-2018),
- Best Member of Stock Exchange Settlement System (as of 2017).
ARMENBROK also holds membership in the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) and Financial Markets Member Association (Finarm).
Address: #32/1 Tigran Mets ave.,Yerevan, Armenia
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel:+374 11 590 000