Any ARMENBROK customer may submit a complaint to the company if its services were unsatisfactory or if there is anything else that the customer wants to bring to the company's attention. Full description of the procedure for submitting and discussing customers' complaints is defined by the Regulation on the Internal Audit Department of the Company and is briefly outlined below.
ARMENBROK OJSC does not have an agreement about quitting the right of dispute against decisions of the Financial System Mediator.
A customer can submit a Note of Protest by one of the following means:
- in person at ARMENBROK office (32/1 Tigran Mets avenue, Yerevan, Armenia)
- via email ([email protected])
Individuals can also file a complaint with the Mediator of Financial System of the Republic of Armenia.
According to Article 65 of the Law on “Securities Market”, clause 11 clause of regulation 4/07 on “Requirements to the companies rendering investment services” and Regulation 8/03 on “Information disclosure by banks, credit unions, insurance companies, insurance brokers, investment companies, Central Depository and money transfer agencies”, any person has the right to receive from ARMENBROK information pertaining to the following:
- ARMENBROK OJSC and provided services
- securities available for investment
- terms and conditions of services
- transaction fees and expenses
- any other information subject to publication
ARMENBROK will deliver the above information within three days of requesting it in writing, except when no other deadline is indicated for the provision of the relevant information. The request can be delivered by the customer through one of the following ways:
- in hand, at ARMENBROK office
- via regular mail to the address 32/1 Tigran Mets avenue, Yerevan, Armenia
- via email to the address [email protected]
Armenian versions of the Regulation on the Internal Audit Department and Explanatory Summary of Resolving Disputes can be obtained either at ARMENBROK office or by accessing the Armenian version of this page.