ARMENBROK offers its customers highly tailored solutions relating to both private and public securities placements. We provide full-fledged support at all preparatory stages preceding the securities offering, including the selection of the most appropriate type of securities to be issued, determination of the optimal volume, assistance in publishing information and public awareness campaign. ARMENBROK also carries out post-placement activities such as market making.
Our goal is to be an investment bank that delivers optimal and tailored solutions for all customers. In our core businesses - equity, fixed income, M&A and structured finance - we take advantage of our top-quality human resources and cutting-edge financial technologies to provide consistently high-value-added products and services.
ARMENBROK's investment banking services are governed by a number of internal regulations:
- Internal rules for securities placement activities,
- Internal rules for rendering advisory services,
- Internal regulations on document circulation and data transfer related to investment and other ARMENBROK services.
- General Brief (in English),
- Prospectus (in Armenian)
- Addendum to Prospectus dd 22.04.2019 (in Armenian)
- Addendum to Prospectus dd 01.07.2019 (in Armenian),
- Addendum to Prospectus dd 08.07.2019 (in Armenian),
- Final Terms Sheet (AMD denominated bonds) (addendum No. 18 to the Prospectus) (in Armenian),
- Final Terms Sheet (USD denominated bonds) (addendum No. 18 to the Prospectus) (in Armenian),
- Daily Bond Prices (AMD denominated bonds),
- Daily Bond Prices (USD denominated bonds).
Bond Purchase Order Forms
For detailed information about our investment banking services please call +374 11 590000 or visit our offices at 32/1 Tigran Mets Ave., 0018 Yerevan, Armenia. We are open on business days from 9:30 to 18:30.